1. Seven Lakes Community home in Marysville for $1,282,000. Pass through the wrought iron gates of this treasured property to discover opulent living on a secluded nest of 8 acres. Designed by Soli Terry Architects this grand custom home accentuated by natural elements such as local cedar, fir, and exposed structural steel components. Everywhere within the home features breathtaking views of the estate’s ample woodlands, trails, around a stocked 3.5 acre lake.
2. Lake Goodwin Community home in Stanwood for $930,000. This beautiful Waterfront Home on Lake Goodwin is just steps from the Lake! The massive floor to ceiling river rock fireplace is the show piece of this home and the perfect spot for any gathering. The Main Floor Master has a custom gas FP and overlooks the Lake & private deck area, plus walk in closet and custom bath.
3. Marine Drive Community home in Marysville for $840,000. On the bluff overlooking beautiful Puget Sound from your private five acre estate. The home boosts nine foot ceilings, plenty of windows for natural light, main floor master suite, huge patio across the entire length of the south side, three car garage, Mother in law apartment, generous use of cultured stone, and a gracious concrete auto court.
4. Kackman Community home in Arlington for $820,000. Great Equestrian opportunity on 19 sunny acres! Custom 3 bedroom home and State of the Art 116 x 204 arena with 26 stalls, heated tack room, warm water wash down and more. 4 car garage/shop,24 x 36 pole barn and 2200 sq ft barn w/6 stalls, all on 10 acres. Adjoining 9 acres is vacant land. Daylight basement house has complete main floor living: lower level has 1 bedroom,2nd kitchen, rec room and 2 large storage rooms.
5. Arlington home for $780,000. Private paradise w/shy 3 acre lake stocked w/large trout! Wildlife abounds on this amazing 20 acre retreat! The gorgeous custom home includes high end features: cook’s kitchen w/beautiful quartz counters and large island, luxury master suite w/5pc bath & delightful mother-in-law apartment. Room for entertaining w/bonus & family rooms. 3-car attached + large detached shop/garage. Pasture for your animals. Sports court, RV parking & more.
6. Stanwood home for $750,000. Stunning home w/gated entry on 9.28 acres w/5500 sq ft shop w/700 sq ft heated + 700 sq ft storage loft. Property is fenced w/3+ acres pasture, sprinkler system, invisible fence & raised garden. Beautiful home w/grand entry into 5000 sf of well appointed living space. Open chiefs kit, covered entertainment porch, liv & din rms + library. Impressive master suite w/his/her walk-in closets, 8ft walk-in shower & sunrm off mstr. Lower rec rm w/wet bar & frp,. 2 bdrms w/jack-jill bth. Manicured yard.
7. Riverview Estates Community home in Stanwood for $746,700. A rare find! Gated community, View, Acreage, and Custom Shy 5,000 sqft home just minutes to I-5 at Exit 210! Don’t miss this opportunity to live in the country yet minutes to commute North or South. Beautiful setting and gorgeous landscaping. Hard to find Master Down plan w/jetted tub+ jetted shower + FP. Absolutely Huge Kitchen! Geothermal Heat Pump with AC! Central Vac! Granite, heated tile floors, hardwoods, Brazillian Cherry cabinets, recirc w/2 HW tanks, 5BR and 4BA! Lighted sport court!
8. Madeline Court Community home in Stanwood for $730,000. Centered in 5 acres of sweeping lawns and towering trees, this 5,400 square foot brick home offers privacy and comfortable sophistication. Japanese Cherry & 18” heated marble floors grace this 4-bed home. Imagine the culinary delights you’ll prepare in the executive chef’s kitchen using the 6 burner stove, double oven & Viking refrg. Watch movies in the theater or retreat to the master wing with 14 ft ceilings, fireplace, and luxurious spa inspired bath w/ Jacuzzi.
9. Tulare Beach Community home in Tulalip for $730,000. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own 50ft of waterfront in desirable Tulare beach. Deeded land with beach/tide rights and deep waters perfect for mooring a boat. Home takes full advantage of the expansive view. Enjoy sunsets on the beach or next to the fireplace. Entertain with ease in the large living room that flows into the large kitchen. Bonus room with wet bar large enough for pool table.
10. Priest Point Community home in Tulalip for $727,500. Right on the sound! Facing South for sun all year round, 75′ of bulkheaded waterfront w/ small boat ramp, medium bank, awesome views from The Cascades, Everett’s night lights, Jetty Island kite boarders, sailboats and The Olympics. Everything you need is on one level, master suite w/view, island kitchen w/ slab granite, Subzero & Dacor, vaulted ceilings, open & airy w/ big windows. Huge enclosed view deck. Family & rec rooms &office.There is an attached 2 car & detached 2 car/RV. Deeded land.