Show your patriotism. If you haven’t decorated for the Fourth of July yet, now’s the time! Check out some of the awesome decoration ideas below.
1. These red, white and blue globes made of yarn are so fun to assemble, the whole family will want to join in.
2. If you’ve got fabric remnants in red, white, and blue, this is the project for you! Just find a wreath frame and start tying the strips!
3. You can cluster a group of these Fireworks Fans in a bowl to create a celebratory centerpiece or place one on each place setting as a colorful and cooling party favor.
5. Patriotic Yo-Yo Burlap Candle Wraps from Crafts Unleashed
6. Paper Star Banner from Organize And Decorate Everything
7. Quick and Easy Patriotic Lantern
8. Pinwheel craft for kids
9. Wanna have the most patriotic lawn in the neighborhood?
10. Patriotic Water Bottles: Hydration at any celebration is imperative. Wrap a small flag around water bottles and you’ve got a tall drink of America, the beautiful.
11. 4th of July Paint Chip Banner